Saturday, October 11, 2008

I must break my 1 yr and 3 month silence...

I'm so frustrated watching the Dawgs play the Vols. It seems like there is too much miscommunication and just undisciplined play. We should have this game 35 to 7 right now at the very least. By 'we' I mean Georgia. I didn't even go to the school, so I should watch my pronouns.

Were I able to interview somebody, I'd probably ask about if Stafford or the receiver had the play correct on the interception in the endzone. It seems like once the Dawgs have gotten into the red zone, they've just brain farted. Frustrating. It feels like we're better than a 14 to 7 victory over SC. Definitely better than the loss to Alabama. And this feels similar. Like the Dawgs just can't seem to put together a complete game.

I'll update this as the game goes.... And now the laundry is flying. Flags everywhere. Dang it. Another penalty.

No comments: